Art / Creative
Clark Rubber Dolphin (2009 Design)
This is a reboot of Clark Rubber's Intex dolphin clone. In an effort, perhaps, to depart from the Intex artwork, they have opted for a simpler, more orca-inspired pattern. It certainly doesn't look any less like a dolphin; in fact, I think this is a nice touch. The vinyl is a little stiff, but still very nice.
- Unknown (rebadged as Clark Rubber)
- Obtained from
- Clark Rubber (Perth, Australia)
- 3 air chambers (body and pec-fins), large valves, solid plastic handles.
- Vinyl type
- Thick gauge, glossy translucent cyan with matte white ink.
- dolphin , bought new , own
- 23 Feb 2010 8:15pm
- Last modified
- 23 Feb 2010 8:47pm